Since it’s a little weird for me to go on and on about why I think people should read my book, I’ve decided to get help from The Perfect 10. They are the target audience after all. I didn’t want to make this a really long, drawn out post so I kept it to two questions:
1) Describe Tempest in 5 words
2) Finish this sentence, “If you like_______ then you’ll probably like Tempest.
Here’s the answers from The Perfect 10, to read more about each member check out the Perfect 10 page with bios and pictures.
1) An original action-packed debut
2) If you like Starters by Lissa Price, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, The Maze Runner by James Dashner, or Dark Mirror by MJ Putney then you will like Tempest.
1) Thrilling, unpredictable, fascinating, engaging, suspenseful
2) TV: 24 Movies: Vantage Point, The Bourne Identity Books: Hourglass by Myra McEntire, Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz, Passion by Lauren Kate
1) It's not just for girls.
2) If you like time traveling plots......
1) Unrelenting drama, brilliant, gripping, engrossing
2) If you like Looking for Alaska, Tim Bowler, Shiver series, Wither then you will like Tempest. So many to compare Tempest to and yet none are comparable
Thanks so much to the Perfect 10 members who contributed their thoughts and ideas. So, what do you think? How would you recommend Tempest to others? Maybe play the Netflix game and guess what it would suggest after knowing someone had just watched/read Tempest (I know there’s no movie and Netflix doesn’t do books, but let’s pretend).